It's true. I'm in love with New York City. Pretty much decided I want to move there when I'm done with school. That said, I have never been so exhausted in my life (and ridiculously scared for the mass amounts of studying and catching up on course material my brain will be forced to do...and do well...this week)
ex.haust.ion: extreme weakness or fatigue.
Yeah, I'd say that's about right. I hate layovers. Who even thought of those? Lame. My connecting flight in Denver was canceled on my flight back today, so I had the marvelous privilege of becoming bff with the Denver International Airport for an additional four hours. Maybe that would've been ok if I'd actually gotten more than 1 hour of sleep last night. But seeing as I didn't, and that I was so comatose I fell asleep on the plane before it even pulled away from the gate in NY, you can only imagine my annoyance at DIA. Thank heavens they have the best food court of any airport. Starbucks, Panda, and Ben & Jerry's all did me well. such a fatty. and so rambling right now....ahhhh I need sleep baaaaaadly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment